- Pre-Shrunk Better Cotton Initiative © Certified 100% Cotton Herringbone Twill, 276gr, Imported from Italy
- Fixed "Gurkha" style waistband with side buckle adjusters
- On-seam pant pockets
- Back single welt pocket with button
- Pen pocket tunnel on chest pocket
- 4-Hole Buttons on center front
- Zip closure at fly
- Slightly tapered leg
- Relaxed pant rise
- Releasable pant hem
- Signature Red + White hanger loop at back neck
Dry Clean is recommended, though the fabric has been pre-shrunk. If you must, turn the garment inside out to protect the belt and trims, machine wash cold with a mild detergent using the gentlest cycle available. Remove your garment from the machine as soon as the cycle ends, then lay flat to dry.
Our model, Rudnei, is 6'0" / 185lbs / 42" Chest / 34" Waist / 39" Hip / 33" Inseam / 31" Torso / 21" Thigh (while standing) and wearing size Medium. His standard pant size is a 32" and a 40R Jacket.
*Rudnei's preferred size is a Men's Large for a slightly more relaxed fit, but would wear the Medium for dressier occasions. Check out Rudnei's Body Glossary profile to compare.
The Francis Jumpsuit was designed in NY and made in NYC.